Tax Provision Manager
This position is responsible for preparing and maintaining the documentation for all aspects of the tax provision required under ASC 740 and the related SEC disclosures.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Prepare all aspects of the quarterly and annual tax provisions as required under ASC 740
- Prepare all SEC tax footnotes and other disclosures
- Review and understand various book-to-tax adjustments
- Analyze and reconcile tax accounts including deferred taxes.
- Identify and explain tax variances
- Review and maintain FIN 48 accruals and documentation
- Research tax technical issues and prepare explanatory memorandum
- Forecast tax rates and expense
- Communicate tax data to executive management
- Provide explanations and support to external auditors
- Prepare and maintain all tax related SOX documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA, MST, and/or Big 4 preferred
- 10+ years of experience in related field.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Proficient with OneSource tax provision software
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS office products
- JDE general ledger a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills (Ability to teach area of expertise)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.