£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
If you've got experience in reward/shares tax and want to make a move in-house, then this opportunity could be a fantastic move for you. This global firm are making a new hire into their Employment Tax team and they are looking for someone with solid shares tax knowledge who wants to make a significant impact to business processes.
The role offers a perfect mix of compliance & hands-on work alongside plenty of business partnering and liaising with senior leaders within the business.
If you've got some of the below:
* Expertise in advising businesses on shares tax
* Demonstrable experience of handling large data sets
* A willingness to engage with senior leaders within the company
* A recent accounting qualification ACA/CTA
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £50k + bonus
* Excellent benefits and perks
* A broad role with a succession plan in place + opportunities to develop in the wider employment tax area
The role can be based in either Cambridge or London and there is flexibility on location and working from home.
Please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641 for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.