Tax Manager – Private Businesses
My client – a leading Finance, Assurance and Tax consultancy is looking to hire a Tax Manager to join their Private Businesses team. In this role, you will be working with a team that specialises in advising Privately Owned Businesses, Wealthy individuals or families.
- Advise on tax technical issues for clients.
- Manage a broad portfolio, including (but not limited to) family-owned businesses and private equity companies.
- Lead in a growing team, working closely with Partners and Directors.
- Develop new client relationships and pursue opportunities in the market.
- Build market-leading relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Stay updated on tax knowledge, collaborating on complex projects.
Experience and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification.
- Experience in UK Corporate Tax, ideally with a focus in privately owned businesses.
- Market leading package with flexible working pattern
- Supportive growth culture
- Clear career progression
Apply now so you won’t miss out! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.