City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
KLE / 1057012_1585847219
over 1 year ago
It seems that either people are definitely not looking for a role OR they absolutely are. If you fall into that second camp (and you are an experience tax candidate), then it would be great to discuss the details below.
A leading multi-national company are looking for a Tax Manager to join the team to work on corporate tax, VAT & transfer pricing. Their eagerness to recruit in the current climate shows how robust they are and this is a great role for someone looking for a second in-house tax move.
If you've got some of the below:
- Recent exposure to corporate tax, VAT & transfer pricing
- Industry experience alongside a background in practice
- A recent accounting qualification ACA/CTA/ACCA
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £65k per annum
- Excellent perks and an opportunity to grow within the team
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.