£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an Assistant/new Manager from a top 10 firm looking to join an instantly recognisable business in a broad corporate tax role?
If this is you, then I have a brilliant opportunity to join a leading FTSE business at their office based in Hertfordshire. As a Corporate Tax Manager you will be part of a team of tax specialists providing support to the wider business. The role is available due to progression within the team and there is a clear plan to develop in this role.
If you've got some of the below:
* Corporate Tax experience gained from a top 10 practice firm
* Experience of working with listed businesses
* A recent ACA/CTA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of circa £60-65k per annum
* Excellent benefits including a bonus, amazing on-site facilities + great pension scheme
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home a few days per week
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.