A global technology products and services company based in the city of London, are looking to build up their UK tax function. They currently have a Tax Director and a Tax Accountant covering all taxes, both in the UK and internationally. They are looking for a corporate tax professional to report into and support the Tax Director on managing the UK and international direct and indirect tax compliance, governance and reporting as well as day to day tax advisory support to the commercial teams across the business strands.
- Oversee and manage UK and international reporting process for both monthly and annual statutory reporting.
- Prepare UK corporation tax returns and manage submission to HMRC.
- Manage and review corporation tax returns for international businesses, whilst working very closely with external advisors.
- Manage VAT return preparation process for UK and certain overseas entities.
- Advisory support to sales, project and legal teams across all taxes, including ad hoc projects and advice on structuring commercial deals.
- Supporting transfer pricing compliance for UK and overseas, and support on business expansion (both M&A and organic growth).
The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified with 3-5 years strong corporate tax reporting and compliance experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative). Familiar with VAT is desirable but not essential as they will provide support for the right individual to get up to speed. They have a very commercial, driven, fast-paced and fairly robust culture. Meaning the individual will need to have the confidence, gravitas and social skill set to business partner and interact with stakeholders across the group.
Brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career in-house where you can explore corporate tax and VAT in both the UK and overseas. The chance to manage your own work whilst working very closely with the Tax Director.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.