Tax Manager, Compliance Partnerships and S-Corps
- Responsible for preparation and review of business entity tax returns, estimated tax filings, projections, extensions calculations and related filings, including various state tax return filings.
- Will exhibit a comprehensive knowledge of the tax issues facing mainly Partnerships and S-corps but understands C-corps, especially in the areas of tax compliance and tax accounting.
- Perform special tax projects as they arise, oversee work performed by outside tax service providers.
- Maintain proficiency with respect to current tax laws, tax law changes.
- Experience using and working with OneSource and/or CCH Axcess or other similar software, including tax research tools and tax planning software.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage workflow and teams within deadlines, adhering and participating in all standard structured meetings.
- Performs people (HR) related functions, such as recruitment, performance reviews. Possess the ability to coach and mentor staff, including providing timely and meaningful feedback.
- Display good communication skills needed to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working with and responding to federal, state and local tax inquiries and audit requests.
- Participate in process improvements with the goal to streamline processes to achieve operational efficiencies, benchmarking, and development of performance metrics.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, as well as state, federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tax or Accounting with 5 or more years of tax compliance and consulting experience.
- CPA or EA license.
- Experience managing a team of tax professionals.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting/Tax
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.