£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
If you're looking for your first move out of practice, this is one of the best opportunities around. A leading FTSE 100 company are looking for a Tax Manager that can manage risk within all tax reporting.
As the project lead, you will be focussed on managing and improving the reporting processes. There is a clear development plan for this role and it's ideal if you are looking to grow within a large multi-national.
If you've got some of the below:
- Demonstrable process improvement skills from a practice or in-house background
- Tax reporting and IFRS exposure
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified preferable but not essential
You can get:
- A clear development plan and the opportunity to work within a highly experienced tax team
- A competitive base salary of up to £57k per annum
- An excellent working environment with an array of benefits
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.