Excellent base + super
about 1 year ago
Our client is a household name ASX listed Multinational with a state of the art Head Office here in Sydney that is a great place to work and will provide an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
It's in-house tax function enjoys high level visibility in the business and they are looking to further strengthen it through the appointment of a Tax Manager to take the lead on all tax compliance obligations.
Managing and developing a team the key responsibilities are:
- Maintain and assure that all taxes compliance obligations are met
- Review and assess current systems and processes and implement recommendations
- Support senior members of the team on big picture tax issues, such as M&A activity, refinancing, etc
- Advise business units on the tax aspects of various operational issues as they arise
This is excellent career development role for someone with the following experience and qualities:
- Currently a Corporate Tax Manager or Senior Manager in an accounting firm looking for the right move to go in-house or an established in-house tax professional looking for that next step up in their career
- Understands the need to be able to work autonomously
- Can lead by example, with a keen interest in developing junior members of the team
- Relationship led approach to stakeholder management
- First-rate attention to detail
- Communication and presentational skills commensurate with a high profile role
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.