A large asset management firm is looking to hire a Tax Manager to provide tax compliance and advice to the group and product range, based in their central London HQs.
The ideal candidate will be joining a small and commercial tax team with lot's of exposure across the business, reporting into the Head of Tax.
- Preparation of the firm's corporate tax returns for submission to HMRC.
- Review of overseas corporate and VAT returns for submission by local tax agents.
- Ongoing review of transfer pricing and documentation.
- Monitoring changes in the tax environment of business activities to identify any tax obligations/opportunities for the firm or it's investors.
- Business support provided in relation to fund tax matters for investor reporting or custody taxes.
- Maintain an effective control framework to manage risk, mitigate errors, breaches and prevent complaints.
- Supporting senior colleagues and stakeholders on various ad-hoc projects all year round.
- Experience of working in a UK corporate tax environment, ideally within the asset management sector.
- Experience developing constructive internal and external relationships.
- Strong knowledge of UK corporation tax legislation and VAT regime.
- Good knowledge of asset management industry structure and related tax features (preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to present tax information clearly and credibly to others.
- Relevant professional qualifications ACA or CTA qualified or equivalent.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.