- Support Director of Tax, Corporate and Americas and Senior Tax Manager, EMEA with acquiring the detailed information required for direct and indirect tax returns and Transfer Pricing requirements
- Primary tax liaison with accounting teams to support statutory accounts preparation
- Create and maintain tax information database, to include information regarding and calendar of all transfer pricing, indirect and direct tax returns and reporting requirements, demographic information for all legal entities, and other support
- Primary liaison with overseas accounting teams in respect of accounting information required for tax
- Identify gaps in tool usage with primary user groups, offer suggestions for creating efficiencies and improvements
- Support the maintenance of the Tax Legal Org Chart.
- Research issues as requested, including errors, omissions and efficiency opportunities detected.
- Other financial data, systems and tools support / process improvements as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting with an advanced degree in taxation preferred.
- 4+ years tax-related work, commercial firms preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and foster relationships, with strong customer-service focus is mandatory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; systems experience (Oracle, HFM) a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work as an integral part of a team as well as take on prioritized initiatives with little supervision
- Working knowledge of Corporate Tax: Withholding tax, VAT, other indirect taxes, cross-border transactions, statutory accounting
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.