Our client is a multi-national business in the luxury sector searching for a Tax Manager to join the close-knit in-house tax team located in London.
You will report to the Senior International Tax Manager and support the Head of Tax with a broad range of tax matters, both UK and international. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Business partnering across multiple taxes, countries and cultures, responding to tax queries and building relationships across the Group
- Working with treasury, legal and finance to provide tax support across the business
- Assisting with
- the implementation and management of a new transfer pricing operating model
- production and maintenance of intra-group contracts, and global TP documentation in conjunction with external advisors
- the outsourcing of corporate tax compliance and the management of tax compliance on an ongoing basis
- tax risk tracking and management processes across the Group, including preparations for the impact of new legislation and regulation
- restructuring projects and other M&A activity
To be considered, you should be CTA or ACA qualified and have UK corporate tax experience. International tax, indirect tax, employment tax, and transfer pricing experience will be advantageous but not a strict requirement – your ability to undertake different tax project matters and learn new skills is.
In return, you will receive a salary of £75,000-£90,000 depending on your experience, a discretionary bonus, and a host of benefits. The team operate on a flexible hybrid-working model of three days in the office. Part-time applicants will be considered.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.