- FAS 109 Tax Provision/Accrual
- Manage the tax return preparation process including international, federal, and state/local filings with external personnel.
- Participate in the overall tax planning and structuring of tax position for the company on a worldwide basis as the need arises (including Asia, Europe, Latin America, USA, and various states).
- Work on special tax projects to improve the overall efficiency of the tax function and to improve the overall effective tax rate for the company.
- Manage earnings and profits and tax pools for all foreign CFC’s.
- Engage and work with external tax advisors, attest personnel when needed, including quarterly and annual attest reviews.
- Manage the sales/use tax monthly and quarterly process to ensure compliance and timely filings.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and document changes as they occur.
- Work with financial reporting director and staff to complete necessary documentation to support quarterly and annual public reporting requirements of income tax issues.
- Complete tax research on international, federal, and state issues when needed.
- Act as a tax resource to management to answer questions, perform special tax inquiries or proactively identify possible tax issues
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, or combination of education and experience as approved by executive management. 4-5 years of experience in corporate taxation required.
- Experience with quarterly and annual tax accruals
- Some Big Four experience is a plus, Sarbanes Oxley experience is a plus.
- Tax Compliance experience with CFC’s, foreign branches, and states required.
- Proven success working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and strong organization skills.
- Proven ability to work in a small group with capacity to complete the work without assistance.
- Strong Excel, Word and Microsoft skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.