This global, fast paced premium business in the services sector, has an extremely interesting opportunity for a Tax Manager to join on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Group Head of Tax, this will be a varied role and will encompass the following:
– Supporting the Group Head of Tax by leading and implementing a programme of developments to improve IFRS quarterly and year end reporting processes.
– Review software options to automate the year end IFRS tax calculation process.
– Review and improve group WHT processes.
– Support corporate tax compliance for the Group’s central and holding entities.
– Review of tax computations and returns where external firm support is obtained.
– Assisting with tax planning and restructuring for the central and holding company locations.
– Deal with ad hoc tax queries from Group functions.
Ideal candidates will be professionally qualified, with tax transformation experience and a good understanding of IFRS tax accounting and UK tax compliance.
This is a premium business with an extremely collaborative team, with individuals who are proactive and have a postive aproach to work and adding value.
This role will be for 12 months and a hybrid working pattern is on offer. Candidates who are looking to work 4 days a week will also be considered.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.