£60000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I'm delighted to be working on this brand new role at a people-focussed marketing agency based in Central London.
Due to continued expansion within the business, it's now time for them to bring in a Tax Manager to handle & develop the entire tax function. The wider-finance team has doubled in size within the last 18 months so this really is a perfect time to get involved with the organisation and build your own role.
Ideally you will be:
- From a practice background with some in-house experience
- A confident communicator that can be a trusted advisor to the business
- Highly versed in international tax regulations
- A self-starter who can add value to a newly created role
- ACA/CTA qualified preferable
What you will receive:
- A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum with regular bonuses and pay reviews
- Direct C-level engagement across various departments
- A highly personable work environment with a focus on personal development and wellbeing
- Free lunch ever day!
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.