Up to £65000 per annum
14 days ago
If you are an Essex based Tax Manager and you're looking for a role that offers flexible working, part-time hours (4 days per week) and a broad range of tax duties; this could be your next in-house move.
A growing property company in Essex are looking for someone with experience across Indirect, Employment and Corporate Tax who can come in and work closely with the Head of Tax to improve processes.
The key duties are:
- Managing group corporate tax compliance
- Maintaining relationships with HMRC
- Being a lead tax adviser on transactions and joint ventures
- Reviewing and signing tax returns
- Coaching finance staff and leading on all VAT returns
- Providing advice and analysis on any ongoing projects
The ideal candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified and from either an in-house or practice background. Pay is circa £65,000 (full time equivalent) plus benefits.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.