£70000 - £80000 per annum
9 months ago
Broad Tax Manager Role // Global Business // Succession Plan
An American multinational are looking for someone to join their growing tax team. This role offers a great mix of corporate tax work with some reporting, compliance and advisory elements. It would be well suited to someone with in-house or secondment experience already who is looking to grow with the business.
If you've got:
* A corporate tax background + experience of working with multinational businesses
* An eagerness to develop and grow within a global company
* An accounting/tax qualification ACA/ACCA/CTA
You can get:
* A competitive salary of up to £80k per annum
* Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, flexible working and access to the share scheme
* A clear plan to progress within the business
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.