£75000 - £85000 per annum
4 months ago
A global Pharmaceuticals company are looking to bring in a Tax Manager to work on a broad range of work including corporate tax compliance, reporting, transfer pricing and advisory. With this being a new position in the tax department, it shows confidence in the growth of the business and also the potential for personal development as the team grows.
If you've got some of the below:
- Experience of working on both UK and international tax
- A background in practice or industry experience (can be from a secondment)
- A relevant tax or accounting qualification
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of £75-85k per annum
- Excellent benefits including a strong bonus & flexible/hybrid working
- A chance to be part of a growing team at a fantastic time to join the business
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.