Our client is a leader in delivering diverse and unique vacation and leisure experiences across the globe. With a focus on personalized travel options, they offer a range of resorts to create memorable and enjoyable getaways for their customers.
- Primarily WFH, in office primarily during busy times (EOY, EOQ)
- Excellent benefits including medical, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and travel accommodation discounts.
- Great team
- Tax Provision: This involves reviewing tax provision workpapers, including deferred tax analysis, confirmation of deferred tax balances, evaluation of uncertain tax positions, and the reconciliation of tax payable/receivable balances.
- Tax Compliance: You will manage and review tax workpapers and forms prepared by the tax analysts within the department for federal and state income & franchise tax returns, estimates, and extensions. This is to ensure the preparation of proper documentation that supports future audits and minimizes the risk of tax assessments and penalties.
- Supervision and Mentorship: You will be responsible for the management and mentorship of the tax department staff, helping them grow professionally and ensuring the efficiency of the department.
- Special Projects: As assigned, you will lead special projects related to tax compliance and planning, contributing your expertise to enhance the organization’s tax strategies.
- 5+ years of applicable experience in Federal Income Tax
- BS or MS in Accounting, Finance, or Tax
- CPA preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.