Our client is a growing player in the healthcare services industry and they are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with opportunities to interact with company leadership and drive
- Hybrid environment with flexible hours.
- Excellent benefits including company paid healthcare, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and more.
- Opportunity to lead the tax efforts of a rapidly growing privately held company.
- Oversee external tax service providers, including review of relevant partnership and corporate tax filings, to ensure accurate reporting and that deadlines are met.
- Reconcile monthly tax distribution ledger, prepare property tax returns, and manage C-Corporation tax provision.
- Maintain clear documentation and respond timely to all inquiries.and federal and state notices, and audit requests.
- 6+ years of applicable experience in Federal Partnership and Corporate Income Tax
- BS or MS in Accounting, Finance, or Tax
- CPA preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.