As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for partnership tax compliance, tax research and tax planning. This position offers an excellent opportunity for advancement within a nationally-recognized practice group. In addition, to succeed in this role:
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of client relationships.
- You will help generate opportunities within existing clients, as well as meeting with and pursuing new clients.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals.
- You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s in Tax is a plus
- CPA, EA, LLM or JD is required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive tax experience, include compliance and multi-state tax matters
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.