- Assist with preparation of quarterly and year-end income tax expense and balance sheet accounts, including forecasts and actuals
- Prepare annual US corporate income tax filings, including preparation of book/tax adjustments and support for foreign tax credit / foreign source income calculations
- Collaborate with Accounting, Controllers & Corporate Tax as needed for financial statement forecasts and actuals
- Assist finance teams at non-US businesses with annual return-to-accrual calculations & tax account reviews
- Assist with special projects including the preparation of management presentations, historical tax rate analysis and review of tax rate / law changes
- Assist with transfer pricing information requests
- Manage the tax usage code review process
- Support continuous process improvement including tax provision software, Longview
- Working knowledge of tax accounting theory, including ASC740, FAS5, financial statement presentation & related disclosures
- General knowledge of tax reporting & compliance functions
- Ability to identify opportunities to combine tax and accounting knowledge to improve business results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to collaborate and coordinate effectively with others throughout the tax and finance organizations at HQ and the business unites
- Self-motived, able to work independently and under pressure
- Certified Public Account preferred
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in accounting with 5-7 years’ experience preferred
- Active knowledge seeker and problem solver
- This role typically requires an bachelor’s degree in Accounting , Finance, Business or related field and 8 years prior relevant experience or an Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience gained in a large multi-national corporate tax or accounting firm environment.
- S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access the financial management system due to government contractual requirements.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.