Why you should apply:
- Hybrid work schedule (60% In-Office/Month)
- Great team in a steady and reliable company
- Lead the federal income tax compliance and provision process for the company’s US operations.
- Oversee international tax planning and reporting for US entities, optimizing tax efficiency and minimizing risks within global tax strategies.
- Conduct thorough tax research to identify savings opportunities and communicate strategies effectively to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to streamline tax processes, implement controls, and enhance tax-related documentation for transparency and audit readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in tax-related role with focus on federal, state, and local tax returns.
- CPA Preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.