Our client is a renewable energy business striving to achieve net zero and has a growing in-house tax team in the heart of London.
As a Tax Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Tax to assist with all aspects of tax and manage the outsourced tax work. Together, some of your responsibilities are to:
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of all tax returns to local tax authorities compliant.
- Oversee transfer pricing policies and documentation.
- Develop tax-efficient strategies and help implement them across the business to achieve the Finance function’s goals.
- Build relationships with various key stakeholders in the business and the external advisors.
The successful Tax Manager will have the following qualities and experience:
- CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified
- Good foundation of UK tax and international tax experience
- Enthusiastic, a problem solver, and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
In return, you will receive a salary ranging from £65,000-£75,000 plus 25% bonus and a host of benefits. The finance team go into the central London office 3 days a week.
Unfortunately, this opportunity will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at email@example.com or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.