£60000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A well-established property company are looking to add a Tax Manager to their experienced team based in Essex.
This is a really varied role covering indirect and employment taxes with lots of scope to improve processes and build on the current position as the company expands.
If you've got some of the below:
- A strong mixed tax knowledge with a focus on Indirect and Employment Tax
- Some exposure to property tax would be ideal but not essential
- A tax or accounting qualification ACA/CTA/ACCA
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £70k per annum + bonus
- A flexible working environment with working from home options
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.