This position is responsible for the technical tax review overall tax areas:
- Review of the US Consolidated tax filing calculations and proformas with US and foreign members .
- Manage preparation of US Partnership tax filings and US non-Consolidated tax filing.
- Review of international activities, including transfer pricing, directly owned foreign subsidiaries, and various tax regulations relating to foreign activity.
- Provide tax advice to business partners on US tax law and state tax law, both direct and indirect.
- Manage / Review of state tax return filings, which includes: Income / franchise, sales / use, and business license / annual reports.
- Manage state tax audits for income / franchise, sales / use and other audits with assistance from outside counsel, as needed.
- Manage tax depreciation of fixed assets with business partner and / or property tax filings with outside consultants.
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- This position operates under minimal supervision in all tax areas, with assistance from Tax Director on complex issues.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Master’s degree in tax, or other related discipline, and/or CPA a plus.
- A minimum of 8 years of tax experience across all disciplines of tax, including US and state direct and indirect tax.
- Operates as a subject matter expert in at least two areas of tax.
- 3 plus years managing, training and developing a team.
- Current with US and state tax law requirements and resources.
- Experience with and knowledge of foreign tax policy and transfer pricing matters is preferred.
- Moderate experience with SAP applications.
- Advanced Excel skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.