City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
A multi-national company / Based in the City / A very competitive package on offer / First time in-house move. This role ticks a lot of boxes for people looking to move out of practice and this company will move quickly for the right person.
Not only are they the market leader within their field, they have a broad Tax Manager role available with a nice mix of international compliance, reporting and advisory. A really good step on the in-house ladder.
If you've got some of the below:
- Ideally International direct tax experience
- Exposure to Tax Accounting and GAAP reporting
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT qualified
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £60k per annum
- Excellent benefits and a great bonus on offer
- Exposure to international tax at a global company with excellent progression
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.