Tax Lawyer 2-4 years PQE
Are you an ambitious lawyer looking to take your career to the next level? Our client is seeking a talented lawyer with 2-4 years of post-qualification experience (PQE) to join their dynamic tax team in the London office. As a global law firm with a strong sector focus in Energy, Transport, and Infrastructure, our client offers a unique opportunity to work on complex disputes and transactions with a talented and supportive team.
About our client
Our client prides itself on their integrated international network, which allows them to deliver consistently high levels of service across borders while maintaining a deep understanding of local business customs and culture. Their commitment to excellence extends to their people, and we believe that investing in their team members is key to achieving their business goals and values.
They are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity and fosters an environment where everyone can thrive. They value respect, sharing, communication, and integrity, both externally and internally.
About the Tax Department
Their London Tax Group, led by the Tax Partners, handles a wide range of transactional, advisory, and contentious tax matters. This includes financing, M&A, restructuring, and bespoke advice for clients in the maritime and energy sectors. The Tax Group is well-regarded in its sectors, and this role offers a chance to work on quality mandates with leading clients.
As an Associate in the Tax team, you will have the opportunity to work on top-quality matters with partner supervision. You will be involved in transactional, advisory, and contentious tax work, helping shape the culture and strategy of the London Tax Group.
- Working alongside the Partners on transactional, advisory, and contentious tax matters.
- Applying strong technical abilities to provide exceptional service to clients.
- Building strong relationships within the firm.
Skills and Experience – Essential
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another common law jurisdiction.
- Familiarity with UK tax law or the tax law of a legally similar jurisdiction.
- Ideally around two years’ PQE, but there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Experience on transactions, particularly financing and M&A.
- The ability to build strong relationships within a firm.
- A self-starter with a drive for excellence.
Our client offers a competitive benefits and wellbeing package for all employees, along with a culture of agility and flexibility, supporting flexible working arrangements where possible.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.