Tax Disputes and Resolutions Senior Manager
Are you a current Tax Senior Manager or experienced Tax Manager looking for the next step in your career? Or possibly working for HMRC and looking to move in to private practice? Our client’s specialist tax disputes and investigations team is looking for professionals to apply for the role of Senior Manager within their national Dispute Resolution practice.
About Our Client: Our client offers an unparalleled opportunity to work within their tax services division, navigating the complex landscape of tax specialties. As part of their Tax Dispute Resolution Network, you’ll play a vital role in helping clients manage their tax obligations globally. This includes advising on local and overseas tax affairs, serving as a strategic consultant for business analysis, indirect tax management, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Key Responsibilities: As a Senior Manager, you will contribute to the dynamic team of problem solvers, addressing complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new skills beyond your comfort zone.
- Resolving issues hindering effective team collaboration.
- Coaching team members, recognising their strengths, and fostering personal development.
- Analysing complex ideas, proposing meaningful recommendations.
- Utilizing diverse sources of information to develop solutions.
- Addressing sub-standard work to meet firm and client expectations.
- Using data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Developing a point of view on key global trends and their impact on clients.
- Managing diverse viewpoints to build consensus and positive outcomes.
- Simplifying complex messages, highlighting key points.
- Upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
What Sets Them Apart: Our client believes in being purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level. Their global leadership development framework sets clear expectations across lines, geographies, and career paths. It provides transparency on the skills required for success and career progression, both now and in the future.
Who They’re Looking For: We welcome applications from current Manager level candidates seeking a promotional move, current Senior Managers looking for more of a challenge and experienced Tax Disputes Lawyers. If you have the right level of expertise, a passion for solving complex challenges, and a collaborative, can-do approach to problem solving, we want to hear from you.
Apply Now: Take the next step in your career and be part of a team that is shaping the future in a constantly changing world. Apply now to contribute your skills and expertise to our global network of professionals; please get in touch with Sally McIntyre-Brown for a confidential conversation on:
0207 332 2452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.