Tax Dispute Resolution Assistant Manager – Top 10
Tax Dispute Resolution Assistant Manager
Join my client’s team of tax dispute solution team in London. You will take charge of investigations and voluntary disclosures, crafting detailed reports for HMRC submission. Collaboration with senior management, and ensure clients’ settlement is successful.
- Lead investigations and voluntary disclosures for diverse client portfolio
- Craft detailed reports for HMRC submission, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Collaborate effectively with senior management on settlement negotiations
- Identify and drive business opportunities, maintaining client relationships
- Thrive in an innovative environment focused on client satisfaction
- Excel in a dynamic team where your expertise makes a significant impact
- Previous experience in a similar setting either from a consultancy basis or from HMRC
- Demonstrate proactive approach and strong communication skills
- Willing to pursue professional qualifications (ACA and/or CTA), with tax inquiry experience as a plus
- Market leading package
- Flexible and agile working environment
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Clear career progression and continuous support for development
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to make an impact. Apply now. To discuss further, please reach out to Marco Li at email@example.com or 020 7332 9631. Act fast, and we’ll support you at every stage of your career!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.