about 1 year ago
One of our clients, a leader in their area of manufacturing is looking to fill this critical role of tax leader in the Pacific Northwest. This is not only an opportunity to be part of a company that truly values tax but to work alongside a CFO who makes sure tax has a seat at the table. As the tax leader of this organization you will have oversight of all areas of tax including the planning, compliance, accounting and audit both domestically and internationally due to their global footprint.
If you are someone who enjoys being in a hands on role, and who has leadership experience in either running a team or department and the opportunity to help mentor and develop others is something that interests, you then this could be the role.
Here you get the chance to work on:
- Mergers & Acquisitions for a company that continues to grow
- All new International rules and regulations
- Global Transfer pricing strategies
- Implement tax department policies and strategies
- Oversee and be involved in all tax operations (compliance & accounting) functions and leave your mark.
- Manage and mentor a team of talented tax professionals
- Partner with corss-functional teams and C-Level individuals
This is an organization where culture, collaboration and teamwork are all key attributes of each and every employee.
If this role sounds of interest or if you would like to have a confidential chat about your career, please reach out.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.