Executive level salary + bonus
over 1 year ago
This global investment bank is looking for a Tax Director to be a senior level advisor to the businesses they have in various countries across Asia.
The key theme of the role with be the interaction and business support to the front office and being responsible for the tax risk management and oversight of the outsourced tax compliance for the various jurisdictions.
The role is an excellent opportunity for a Big 4 Tax Director or a Tax Manager from another bank, who is looking for their next career move into a leadership level role.
- Provide tax technical advice to various front office business units - including strategic tax advice on acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and other business-related activities, tax planning
- Develop and approve tax policy & planning initiatives
- Oversee and perform final review and approval for direct tax filings & tax payments, facilitated by the outsourced provider
- Ensure that a proper relationship is retained with respective tax authorities
- Oversee tax governance and risk management consistent with global framework; Set local tax policies, and review tax procedures
- Qualified accountant with significant level of post qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge in HK taxation and knowledge of international taxes and tax sensitivities; understands and anticipates strategic implications from tax laws to business
- Strong advocacy and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strategic vision - understands consequences of business developments for country/SME area
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.