£50000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Controller to join a FTSE100 company based in Colchester.
The role will be perfect for someone looking to oversee compliance and to be involved in projects across the business. This is all while working directly with the Tax Lead for the organisation.
Key Duties will include:
- Overseeing and reviewing all tax compliance
- Taking a role in global support projects that impact tax
- Submitting UK & EU Tax returns
- Assisting the statutory accounts tax reporting process
- Liaising with business partners to assist with strategic planning
- Assisting with the management and development of a small team
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with a strong knowledge for compliance and reporting. Pay between - £50,000 - £65,000 plus benefits.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.