£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus & benefits
12 days ago
A successful international FinTech group is looking to expand it's Tax function and has created a position for Tax Associate to work alongside the International Tax Director based in London.
Given the size of the team, this is a broad and varied role with responsibility for compliance oversight, tax accounting/reporting, and Transfer Pricing as well as being a go-to person for general tax advisory queries and projects.
There is a huge variety of work to gain exposure to and this would be a great opportunity for a candidate to make their first move inhouse.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- 3-5 years working in UK tax accounting and compliance in either Big4/mid-tier accountancy firm or in-house
- Knowledge of UK corporation taxation
- Experience with transfer pricing useful but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively and to explain tax issues to non-tax personnel
- MS Office skills. Strong excel skills are a must
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.