Kingston upon Thames, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 days ago
Newly qualified?/Looking for a first move in-house?/Want an advisory focussed role?
If this is you, then I have an opportunity to join a leading FTSE business at their office based in Surrey. As a Tax Assistant Manager and Business Partner you will be part of an advisory focussed team providing support to the wider business on a range of corporate tax work.
If you've got some of the below:
* Corporate Tax experience gained from a top 10 practice firm
* Advisory skills gained working with corporate clients
* A recent ACA/CTA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of circa £40-50k per annum
* Excellent benefits including a bonus, amazing on-site facilities + leading pension scheme
* Flexible working with opportunities to work from home a few days per week
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.