City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
KLE / 1221772_1600271649
4 months ago
In this climate it's encouraging to see a tax team that is actively growing. With uncertainty everywhere, an ambitious business with a solid foundation is the perfect first move in-house for a newly qualified candidate.
I'm delighted to be working with a private equity firm who offer this exact opportunity. Not only are you joining an experienced team who look to actively develop staff, you will gain exposure to an array of tax work whilst maintaining external and internal relationships.
If you've got some of the below:
- Expertise in funds/corporate tax
- An ability to 'talk tax' to internal and external teams
- A recent accounting qualification ACA/CTA
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £60k + bonus
- Excellent benefits and perks
- A broad role with excellent opportunities to progress
Please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641 for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.