£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
It's always encouraging to join a tax team that is actively growing. With uncertainty everywhere, an ambitious business with a solid foundation is the perfect first move in-house for a part/newly qualified candidate.
I'm delighted to be working with this FTSE 100 company who are looking to hire a Tax Assistant Manager to the team. It's a perfect learning ground if you are ready to make the move into industry but worried you don't have the qualification or the post qualified experience.
If you've got some of the below:
* UK corporate tax experience and knowledge
* A willingness to develop in a fast-paced environment
* Part or newly qualified ACA/CTA/ACCA
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of up to £45k + bonus
* Excellent benefits and perks including remote working options
* A broad role with excellent opportunities to progress
Please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641 for more information
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.