South West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Pharma + Tax = Two areas that have proven to be robust in this crazy year we are in. This role is a match made in heaven for someone with corporate tax experience but who also wants to broaden their mixed tax knowledge within an industry and sector that is only getting stronger.
If you've got some of the below:
- Good experience with UK corporate tax compliance
- Either a practice or in-house background + solid Excel skills
- An accounting qualification is desirable but not necessary if you have experience
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £60k per annum
- Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, flexible working and a car allowance
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.