£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
If you thought your TV career was over because you work in tax, you couldn't have been more wrong. I've currently got a great opportunity to work within the TV media sector as a Tax & Treasury Accountant with plenty of opportunity to move across into presenting if you wanted to.
Only kidding, but this is a really interesting and varied role with exposure to direct, indirect and employment tax alongside a small amount of basic treasury work.
If you've got some of the below:
- Worked with VAT and employment taxes before
- An understanding of direct taxes
- An aptitude for learning and developing your current skillset
- An accounting qualification
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £55k per annum
- Excellent bonus and benefits
- Training and development opportunities
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.