Tax Advisory Manager, London
A Tax Advisory role based in Central London for a qualified tax specialist to consult on a broad range of OMB issues.
This Top 20 Firm based across the UK make it their mission to advise and support business owners. The firm has been established for over 80 years and has successfully grown to be one of the largest owner managed business specialist advisors in the UK. The firm values drive their culture to be both entrepreneurial and dynamic and they look to continue developing until they are the UK’s number one OMB advisory practice.
As a Tax Advisory Manager you will:
- Responsible for consulting on a portfolio of clients
- Identifying planning opportunities.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the Partners and across the teams.
- ATED advisory and compliance work
- Trust Register compliance work
- Dealing with tax enquiries
- Conducting technical research
Ideally you will be an ATT / CTA / ACA or ACCA qualified tax specialist with excellent planning, project management and management skills.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.