Excellent salary + bonus
over 1 year ago
- Predominantly planning and advisory tax role
- Multi-billion dollar diversified business
- Highly regarded in-house tax function
This is a multi-billion dollar diversified business with a highly regarded tax function.
They are looking to add a Senior Tax Advisor will provide tax advice on projects & transactions, various tax compliance matters and input into budgets/forecasts.
- Assistance with provision of tax advice on key projects and major transactions as well as in relation to normal business operations
- Assistance with tax aspects of group financial statements
- Support with preparation / review of income tax compliance items, including group income tax return, tax effect accounting (TEA) models, consolidated activity statements
- Provide tax input into all aspects of budgets and forecasts
- Assistance with tax corporate governance
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an accounting firm, law firm or other corporate tax environment
- Strong tax technical and compliance skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret tax legislation and apply in a practical, commercial manner
- Strong knowledge of TEA and tax aspects of financial reporting, including knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Effective project management skills
This role is an excellent career opportunity for a tax manager or tax associate looking to make their first move in-house or a tax accountant already working in-house looking for a step up in responsibility and quality of work.
The company is an award winning workplace employer that provides a market leading suite of employee benefits.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.