West London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 days ago
A broad first move in-house opportunity has arisen for a Tax Advisor to join a FTSE250 company based in West London.
The role will be perfect for someone looking for a mixture of compliance, reporting and advisory to learn the key skills to develop within industry. This is all while working within an experienced and sociable team with an eagerness to develop and learn.
Key Duties will include:
- Overseeing and reviewing UK & International corporate tax compliance
- Taking a role in global support projects that impact Tax
- Providing tax analysis on new ventures for the business
- Assisting with the tax reporting process
- Liaising with business partners to assist with strategic planning
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with a background in corporate tax. The role offers hybrid working and a salary of circa £65-70k + bonus.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0 20 7332 9641.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.