£45001 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
If you are looking to make your first move into Industry then I have a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate tax team of this global brand.
Based in their Central London offices (with hybrid working available), you will be part of an experienced and sociable team who look to develop and grow all the time. This new-hire for business highlights their impressive growth and commitment to expanding their tax knowledge. You will be involved in a range of corporate tax matters from day one including compliance, reporting, projects and advisory.
If you've got some of the below:
- A recent tax or accounting qualification
- A background of working with global clients on corporate tax matters
- Either practice or in-house experience
You can get:
- A competitive salary of up to £65k per annum
- Excellent benefits including a strong bonus, flexible working and access to the share scheme
- A clear plan to progress within the business
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.