Tax Accountant – Remote Role!
— Want a fully remote tax role? —
— Corporate Tax Specialist? —
–Want to work with an instantly recognisable brand? —
If you tick the boxes above, then I have an opportunity to join a global business as part of their tax team of 14. The role is majority remote with a monthly trip to the office in the Thames Valley.
Working within the corporate tax of 6 and reporting into the Tax Manager, the role will handle the corporate tax compliance and reporting with a focus on tax accounting. The business are focussed on technology and automation so there are always projects and scope to work on new areas.
If you’ve got some of the below:
* UK Corporate Tax experience gained from a practice firm or within industry
* Hands-on tax accounting experience
* A recent ACA/CTA/ACCA qualification
You can get:
* A competitive base salary of circa £50 per annum + bonus
* Training and development from an excellent Manager and Head of Tax
* Global career opportunities
* Fully remote working
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.