£50000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Unsurprisingly It's been a busy week for Pharma Tax roles and this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a broad Corporate Tax Accountant role in this robust industry.
This family owned business based in Berkshire have a position that is perfect for someone making a first/second in-house move who doesn't want to commute to London anymore. This is a chance for a corporate tax specialist to branch into other areas of tax for an international company.
If you've got some of the below:
- Solid corporate tax experience from either in-house or practice
- A desire to broaden your tax knowledge beyond corporate tax
- An accounting or tax qualification - ACA/ACCA/CTA
You can get:
- A competitive base salary of up to £55k per annum
- Excellent perks & benefits including a strong bonus, flexible working, lovely offices and a car allowance
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.