- Preparation and review of non-complex income and franchise tax returns in compliance with statutory requirements. Assist with preparation of more complex federal and state tax returns.
- Preparation of supporting tax schedules and technical forms for both tax forecasting and tax compliance.
- Assist with research projects and resulting technical memo write-ups documenting conclusions.
- Respond to tax correspondence with various tax agencies.
- Develop income tax accounting and income tax compliance skills as well as research skills.
- Assume responsibility for completion of other tasks as assigned.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend income tax accounting theory and tax compliance laws
- Demonstrated ability to be accountable for independently completing assignments
- Experienced with Excel and income tax preparation software
- Basic understanding of U.S. Internal Revenue Code and ASC 740
- Open to future career development opportunities within Textron
- BS in Accounting required
- Prior internship/tax experience preferred
- MST desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.