Sydney, New South Wales
Excellent salary package & benefits
over 1 year ago
Working with the existing Tax Director, the Tax Accountant will have responsibility for all US tax & treasury activities.
The company is a leading innovator and is an exciting business to be a part of.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for someone to develop and be mentored by a highly regarded and experienced Tax Director.
As the tax function grows there is scope for the role to develop further and build additional responsibilities.
The Tax Accountant will provide effective and pragmatic tax planning strategies to ensure compliance with statutory regulations that align with business goals.
- Manage the annual tax provision and tax return compliance process with third party firms
- Prepare draft federal and state tax computations for the purposes of the above as well as calculation of tax payments on account and distributions to partners
- Relevant reporting and compliance for US subsidiary CFC reporting and compliance
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of US tax reform and in particular the territorial regime
- Ownership of the tax accounting for all US entities
- Coordinate all tax payments (federal and state) and maintain all tax account reconciliations/general ledger balances
- Assist in preparation of US transfer pricing documentation and support global TP policy change project
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant with excellent knowledge of tax accounting and tax compliance
- Strong organisational, problem solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with foreign subsidiary US flow up structures and the relevant tax reporting impacts preferred but not essential
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.au
Brewer Morris is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.