£50000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
I'm working on a new opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join a global company based in West London.
If you're good with systems, enjoy communicating with different teams and have a keen eye for tax analysis, this is a perfect role to step into. Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified but it doesn't matter whether you are from a corporate or professional background.
Key duties will include:
- Review tax packs prepared by regional teams
- Analyse and check the input data for tax provisions and make adjustments
- Liaise with regional managers and external consultants on compliance
- Prepare quarterly and year-end tax provisions
- Maintain the tax reporting system
The salary is circa £65,000+ with a number of benefits as well.
For further information please contact Kyle Linzell of Brewer Morris at email@example.com or on 020 7332 9641
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.