Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 months ago
Brewer Morris are seeking a Strategy & Planning Manager for one of Saudi Arabia's largest companies, and one of its most visible. This is a unique opportunity to support the development and execution of the Group Strategic Plan turning high-level group strategy into prioritised short to long term priorities.
The Strategic Planning team creates and oversees the strategic management processes, working closely with senior leaders and teams to ensure all directorates are aligned with the strategic ambitions in the corporate plan. This will be involved in all elements of the end-end strategic planning cycles for the subsidiary companies, ensuring they align with the overall direction and strategy for the Group. This position will be based in Riyadh and is open to applications from Saudi Nationals and Expatriates.
- Participate to the development and management of the annual strategic planning. Contribute to the governance of the strategic execution process working closely with PMO teams
- Supporting the Executive teams in each of the Group's subsidiaries, review resolutions, give insight and help if needed in certain topics.
- Prepare and deliver long term planning memorandum describing the relevant policies, assumptions, procedures, economic indicators, strategies, and forecasting methodologies among subsidiaries and provide the necessary templates for the five and 10-year plans.
- -Conduct comparative and cost benefit analysis to ensure the viability of the proposals for inclusion in the long-term plans for the Group's subsidiaries.
- -Analyse and review the financial statements for the Group's subsidiaries providing recommendations to the Executive Management team
- MBA from a leading business school and/or professional accounting certification
- Strong financial analysis skills to interpret multiple sources of data
- High learning agility with the ability to work and think at both the strategic and tactical level
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and work effectively across a multi-disciplinary team. Confident in communicating with colleagues on a variety of channels to ensure colleagues understand and feel alignment to the corporate plan.
- Experience in delivering key elements of the strategy management system, including ability to provide professionally presented strategic analysis
- Experience of developing processes, systems and associated guidance and template documentation, and guiding teams through the implementation of the new process
- Ability to take a continuous approach to planning, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning, and road mapping
- Strategic thinker with ability to maintain overall perspective on wider context
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary teams, mentoring, and coaching individuals and providing direction, highlighting priorities, and identifying solutions.
- Fluent verbal and written English
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.