- Contributes as an integral part of a team that produces financial reporting and budgets for the Firm. Responsible for producing reports quickly while maintaining integrity and accuracy of data;
- Develops and maintains Excel spreadsheets to prepare analyses and reports using advanced Excel functions;
- Reviews and analyzes general ledger transactions and accounts, uses technical judgment to ensure that financial transactions are properly recorded;
- Participates in the firm-wide annual forecasting/budgeting processes;
- Performs monthly account reviews and variance analyses;
- Acts as a financial liaison to multiple departments by understanding and servicing their business needs;
- Responsible for the analysis, management and implementation of financial initiatives;
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and provide information and recommendations to management;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics with a Master’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 1 year of experience
- Financial reporting experience
- CPA or candidate for CPA certification
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.